1. Choose your desired paint colors.
2. Shake the paint bottles well before use.
3. Apply a base coat of paint to all pieces and allow to dry completely. We recommend a base coat of white for all the pieces but it is not absolutely essential.
4. Apply a second coat of paint to all pieces and allow to dry completely being careful to layer paint slowly to avoid excess in the edges
1. Lay out all the laser cut pieces on a flat surface.
2. Identify the corresponding pieces and make sure they fit snugly together.
3. Start with the bottom layer and work your way up, using the scored spots to align the pieces correctly.
4. Apply a small amount of glue to each joint, then press the pieces together.
5. Allow the glue to dry completely before moving onto the next layer.
6. Continue assembling the layers until the entire piece is complete.
7. Once the glue is dry, your item is ready to display or use.